Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 1-Resistance to Begin 7 Year Life Journey!



I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to accept the resistance to starting my 7 Year Life Journey of writing my self forgiveness statements.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to resist taking the first step towards writing my self forgiveness statements consistently (daily).

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to resist starting because starting means I will have to commit to writing daily, something I have never committed to before.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to think that I will have nothing to write about daily to keep my commitment to writing daily.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to start writing forcefully (which caused resistance within me) instead of breathing and seeing what actually needs to be addressed and written.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to create excuses and difficulty within myself to beginning this process of writing daily and addressing my self forgiveness statements to the matters within me that need to be addressed.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to keep everything that needs to be addressed in writing and self forgiveness within myself and suppressing it because of my resistance to take the steps towards t 7 year Life Journey process.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to see and read other's blogs of 7 Year Life Journey and to think that they're wording of self forgiveness is better than mine and what they are walking is something not relating to me thus I do not need to address those issues within myself, not realizing that that is simply my EGO speaking, making excuses not to start my process and address and face my issues.

I commit myself to writing self forgiveness daily and within that walking my 7 Year Life Journey and address all the issues I experience or have experienced, to bring everything in front of me , face it and self forgive it so that I can be free of the mind programming that holds me down, and so that I can be free of what I have accepted and allowed or NOT accepted and allowed to exists as and become within the physical reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment