Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 3-Body Image: Breast/Boobs



Here I continue my blog from yesterday ("Day 2-Body Image: Lesbian or NOT?"). Today I go into detail about breast/boobs comparison to myself and other women.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge my breast/boobs as smaller or bigger than others and within that judgement implying that small is "not good" and big is "good/better/sexier".

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge my breast/boobs according to an image representation that I have seen in movies, music videos, magazines.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fall for the words of others-men when they have addressed breast/boobs on other women or on me as being small/big and within that judgement to have built a self unsecured image when it came to my breast/boobs as either not being good enough.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to observe other women's breast/boobs and within this observation to place self judgement on me and place judgement on other women by comparing my breast/boobs to theirs and secretly saying "they are as big as mine=makes me feel normal/ they are bigger than mine=makes me feel not sexy/ they are smaller than mine=makes me feel sexier.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have placed value within bigger breast /boobs than mine and to make myself feel better-thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to react within myself by judging women with bigger breast/boobs and saying that "bigger breast make your back hurt/ bigger breast will sag more later/ bigger breast are simply "bad" because it attracts guy's attention in a sexual way which objectifies women.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to want bigger breast/boobs as a form of attraction to the opposite sex because I am aware that men are programmed to see bigger breast/boobs as sexier and within that stance validating their programming.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to want to be objectified by men within my secret mind, while professing how wrong it is to objectify women.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to participating in objectifying women by judging them on their body parts-thus I become the objectifier and the objected at the same time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the polarity of the female/male programming towards breast/boobs.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to NOT enjoy my breast/boobs for how they are, for NOT realizing that I have separated my breast/boobs within my mind as a self judgement based on an image/picture representation with attach definition of BIG breast="sexy" and sexy is desirable.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that breast have to be proportional to my body because of images I have seen being promoted in magazines and media.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that the problem does not lay in my physical body but in the idea/images I have allowed to exists in my head based on what society and media support and advertise.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use the idea of bigger breast as a point of arousal during sex, as in at some point during sex when I glance or look at my breast they would appear bigger from a certain angle and this triggers a response in my mind that send the message to arouse me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting for my partner to judge my breast and taking it into myself by feeling as less because my breast may not satisfy his illusion/image/programming on the idea of bigger breast being sexier.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have fallen a victim of advertising.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to approach breast as a point of measurement and size.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create the backchat that my breast are not good enough for my partner thus he may be looking at other girls breast and comparing me to them, not realizing that this is a form of insecurity that I have created towards me utilizing my idea/body self image regarding breast.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to compare my breast to other girls by using my definition of what “perfect” body proportional breast are and in that judging not only my breast but other girl's breast within the comparing of worse or better relationship. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become obsessed with looking up methods to grow my breast instead of leaving them be the way they are and be content to have healthy breast.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to my partner's comments regarding breast, instead of seeing why I am reacting on the first place, not realizing that I am responsible for the reaction that comes up within me regarding my own breast as defined by my idea of body self image.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to blame my partner for creating this idea of “standard” breast within me, instead of seeing that this idea/image was already existent within my body self image idea and was dormant until he pushed and brought up the point inside of me and awoke it so that I can walk this point. 

I commit myself to no longer view breast/boobs as an object within myself and other women.

I commit myself to no longer judge breast/boobs in size that is defined by movies/music videos/magazines... by the female/male programming.

I commit myself to enjoying my breast/boobs as part of my physical body, to utilize my breast/boobs (as how they are) to sexually express through touch (when having sex or masturbating) as part of my WHOLE physical body.

I commit myself to be comfortable with the size of my breast/boobs, to no longer listen and participate in the words of others addressed towards me or other women about breast/boob size.

I commit myself to no longer compare and judge breast/boob sizes in me and other women.



When I see myself judging my breast, I stop, I breathe and remind myself that my healthy breast are simply part of my body.

When my partner judges my breast as not being big enough, I stop, I breathe, I do not react within myself, I say that I don't appreciate him placing judgments on my breast and objectifying them. 

During sex, when I catch myself using the image of my breast as a point of arousal, I stop, I breathe and remind myself that my breast are not for objectifying, that my breast are part my body's self expression and I will not make them more or less than what they are.

During sex I commit to use my body as a point of expression through touch and physical feeling rather than using one body part (breast) as a point of arousal.

When I see myself judging my breast, I stop, I breathe and realize in that moment that I am creating separation within my mind regarding a self image, instead of viewing my breast as a part of my whole body and just a body part as that is what it is.

I commit myself to speak up about breast size and how it is portrayed by the media so that I can remind myself and bring awareness to others who have been deceived by the media and society made up standard.

I commit myself to seeing breast as what they are-part of the woman physical body that are a beautiful feminine expression, part of the whole woman's physical body and are/were designed mainly for breast feeding a baby (as a body functionality)as well as a point of physical sexual pleasure, NOT to be "displayed" as a sexual object to fulfill /women's/men's secret mind fantasies, to create a sexual competition among women and to create self-confidence/self insecurity among women being judge by each other and men based  on size.

I commit myself to view breast as part my physical body one and equal just like any other physical part of myself and to never again create separation of my body parts within my mind upholding an image/idea relationship. 


No comments:

Post a Comment