Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 8- Special and Unique


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I am in a special/unique position in my life as I am "better" than someone else within the a similar/same situation because my circumstances and/or environment is set in a favorable position.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to NOT realize that by thinking that I am in a special/unique position in comparison to another I am separating myself from the whole of existence into a point of a (positive-negative) polarity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to NOT realize that by separating myself from the whole of existence into a point of positive polarity I am allowing someone out there to be into the point of negative polarity-because for positive to exists-negative must exist=creating a winner and a loser.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that I am in a special/unique position because I had  done something to make it be this way-in terms suggesting that anyone can do that-however when looking into the current reality if it was the case of "I had done something to make it be this way"- everyone would be able to do the same-and within this statement it would imply that everyone would exist within the positive/favorable situation which is impossible if living the within the polarity game because for positive to exists-negative must exists.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to NOT realize that I am part of the whole existence )(life in the physical) that is equal and one within the principle of life and that separating myself from that which is here (the physical) is going in my head creating myself to be better, special and unique-saying "Well that 'bad thing' can't happen to me!" because I am protected by some invisible force/way, or I am a "good" person and I don't deserve this "bad thing" to happen to me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to NOT realize that thinking I am special and unique is an Egoistic self reflection that I have created to make myself feel better about my life in contrast to other's lives.

I commit myself to no longer see and think of myself being in a favorable position, rather realize that I have placed myself within certain situation/environment that is for support of walking my process of self change and everything that is occurring in my life directly reflects me as me waking out of the illusion mind and into the physical reality-life here.

I commit myself to take my situations in life and investigate/walk them within my process as a point of assistance-a way of communicating with myself self to see what I am showing myself  what I HAVE accepted and allowed myself to become as part of my mind and what I accept and allow myself to be/become within the context of what is best for all-here-now in current time.



No comments:

Post a Comment