Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 10-Admiring the Life of Others Part 2



This is a continuation to: Day 9-Admiring the Life of Others Part 1
This blog is about grounding myself from the life of admiration to moving myself breath by breath in each moment.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to see other's fragment of lives in a point of admiration (high point polarity)-within this implying that my life (in a low end polarity) is useless because I have not being able to accomplish and commit myself to anything I came across.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist in the feeling of admiration as a separate entity that defines my life as low/empty/unworthy in comparison to another life as high/better/worth instead of seeing another's life as part of the whole existence of life and how one move themselves within the physical existence/life-within this saying that life is ONE within its expression (that we all share equally here on Earth) and not a separate/individual entity.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exists in doubt and fear which is a reflection of the mind towards life instead of self direction as life.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to use "I can't commit" as an excuse to avoid accepting responsibility towards committing to a learning/practicing a skill- trying out for myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to accept fear and doubt to be my life and limit me from exploring self expression with the starting point of self honesty/clarity within a certain skill.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to blame myself as useless and use this as an excuse to pity myself "crawl in my corner and cry" rather than standing up and facing my fears and doubts that I have created to exists as me through participation in my mind-(thoughts/feelings/emotions).

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge myself for something I have not even tried out-which I have projected in myself as fear through participation in the mind, because if I look at the same situation with clear eyes (no emotion/feeling attached) I can direct myself within any situation with clarity and self honesty to expand self expression within a certain skill.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge myself as teacher for if I am able to teach myself I CAN be a teacher as the self expression of a teacher and not a TITLE name/personality/character that is defined to be a teacher through the mind.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to doubt the skills that I have learned in school-where I spend 2.5 years learning methods of teaching children- which I CAN put in practical use if given the chance-which is to come this fall during student teaching.

I commit myself to accomplishing a very important goal in this life-
First be the self change and a leading example, a teacher for myself and others-showing that human beings are possible to change FROM pre-programmed/greed/ego/mind relationship and "eating each other" as a point of survival TO a human being that values life/themselves/and is educated to care for others/Earth/resources, without existing in self judgement that gets projected onto others.


Second, I am fortunate to have chosen to be part of a group that stands to bringing forth equality and the realization that we are equal as life. I am fortunate to have chosen to be part of this important project (Equal Money System) that holds the very change and evolution in humanity to finally stop existing as separate mind entity (positive/negative judgement, high-low feelings/emotions, competition, point of survival that drives people to become mind possessed) and join the rest of existence/life in the physical to finally enjoy and be life by using our brains, common sense and create a world that is best for all and dignified/values everyone/everything with no exception, gives the opportunity for everyone/everything to equally expand on self expression, provides guidance and support.


I commit myself to take steps forward, to acquiring skills that are practical and I enjoy, to trying out different skills even if I do not succeed in them from a physical perspective.


I commit myself to moving myself breath by breath, moment by moment.










No comments:

Post a Comment