Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 12-Redefining Words: Patriotism-Breaking Down the Character Part 2





Here I am continuing the Day 11-Redefining Words: Patriotism Part 1with the self forgiveness statements.
Also read Day 4-Redefining Words: Marriage

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to play the polarity game from a stand point of view of a person who hates/can't stand people who are patriotic, not realizing that they are this character/personality design based on the product of this society-as I am no different=a product of this system/society.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have built my character/personality design as a person who hates/can't stand people who are patriotic, who defend a country based on a historical realm and do not even realize it within themselves why is it that they are this way.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the opposite polarity of a patriotic person- thus being a direct supporter of patriotic people, not realizing that for a patriotic person to exists- a person who is against patriotism must exists (the only way this game is fed).

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to subconsciously have created my character (person who is against patriotism) based on the experiences I have encounter and within this character I have given it "life" to feed this system and my mind, to built hatred within myself that sucks the physical life out of me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create reactions/movements within me upon hearing the word "patriotism" as I have given "life" to it through all my attachments to the word itself.

I commit myself to let go of any attachments I have towards the word "patriotism" which frees me from living out the hate I have attached towards people who are patriotic.

I commit myself to exposing the deception behind the word "patriotism", where this word originates from and how one can erase this word from the history of language to no longer give "life" to something that is abusive in nature and it only exists in order to separate humanity to keep us enslave to ourselves within the illusion of the mind.

I commit myself to be the living example that one can change and become a caring human being that honors life thus as the above image states "I Pledge the Allegiance to the Earth...." and to bring forth change in this world where the future generations of planet Earth can be a product of a society that values life, honors each other, cares for their home.

THIS IS SOMETHING PEOPLE CAN BE PROUD OF!

No comments:

Post a Comment