Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 27-Mind Reaction to Physical Pain




Here I am walking out the scenario of me getting frustrated at dance practice. For further reference read Day 26-Deleting CharACTers: Crying As a Form of Release.

After reviewing how I experienced myself I realized that I walked into the dance studio already frustrated from my day. I was not feeling physically good that day and I have realized that when I am in pain I tend to feel sorry for myself and feeling pity so everyone else must feel that way too (at least that is how it plays out in my mind). And I expect this from others as if they can read my mind and should immediately consider my physical pain.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create this sense of self pity for myself when I am in physical pain.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expect others to see that I am not feeling well and immediately take me into consideration by feeling sorry/bad for me just as I feel sorry/bad for me that I am experiencing pain.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to behave bitchy towards others when I am in pain because others may not feel bad for me or consider my physical pain, instead of realizing that others may not necessarily know that I am not feeling well and don't know why I am exhibiting a bitchy behavior towards them on the first place.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my bitchy behavior to turn into frustration in whatever I am participating in, not realizing that my participation is not stable and thus will have consequences (as for the example of me not being able to "get" the dance move) and then the frustration building up within me until the release point of crying.

I commit myself to make sure that when I do not feel physically well, I inform others so that they are aware I am not 100% or cannot give 100% of myself for that moment.

When I experience myself wanting to be bitchy towards another because they are not considering my physical experience, I stop, I breathe, I make the other person aware of my situation through communication so that we can both see how we can handle the situation given the facts in the best way possible.


1 comment:

  1. this sight is marked by google as not meant for any audiances...see what you can do about it.

    great post, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete