Monday, August 12, 2013

Day 37- Bernard Poolman: A Man of WORD and a common sense vision!

"Bernard Poolman passed away in the early hours of Sunday morning, 11 August 2013 (SA time). His heart stopped beating. - See more at: http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2013/08/my-dad-devil.html#sthash.s4zqDNj0.kl91BYcp.dpuf"



I never met Bernard in person however I was touched and inspired by his interviews and vision that we must create Heaven on Earth in order to stop the abuse allowed currently to exists and drive this mad world of illusions hurting the physical.
At times I found him to be rude in the way he expressed himself almost bringing out the fear in me to come out (fear of the unknown) because he was sharp in his words and he did not sugar coated for anyone. Many Destonians who went to visit the farm got the opportunity to meet him and def know him better than I will ever know Bernard.

When I received the email of his death yesterday I was on my way out the door in South Carolina (vacation) to get some food. I was not able to read the full email right away because I was driving the car, but my reaction was "WHAT???" with a pause at which point I had to put the cellphone down so we can go. On my way to the store I kept thinking about the email and wanting to read all of it ASAP- I was wondering what had happened. When I finally got to read it, I did not know how to respond and had no emotion come up within me regarding his death (which is due to me never having to physically meet him, make "memories" or have connected him to my mind on a physical level.
However I did have a thought come up as though his death is like "Jesus"s death" and not to be taken in vain which means we as a group must stand stronger than ever to continue living the message and make it a reality- which would have been Jesus's message essentially (treat thy neighbor as you would like to be treated"- that is a message of equality- that is the core solution to humanity-that is how we safe ouselves.)

Bernard was not a guru but to me he was a humble teacher, I often saw him as a mentoring, inspirational figure to my life because his words spoke the truth about the state of this world and had the solution, so simple as to targeting the problem at its core (which is money) and establishing an Equal Money System as the common sense solution- all we have to do is agree to walk that solution together.

So I continue with my process of stopping my EGO/mind in existence because I am only one being and it is my responsibility to take care of this EGO problem as it is everyone's individual responsibility to clean their "demons"/EGO/mind so that we are able to create Heaven on Earth.

2 comments: