Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 54- Speaking With Energy Self Forgiveness






Continue from Day 53- Speak With Sound

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use energy when speaking with others/children and within that not realizing how the energy affects my physical body in the moment of being upset/reacting towards others/children, not being aware of my behavior and within that not being stable and seeing how I can handle a situation by considering what is best for all the beings involved.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to play out either a superiority (when I think I am in power) or inferiority (when I allow someone else's voice to be in power over me) constructs within my words/reactions towards others/children.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the reaction of speaking with energy to direct me/possess me from the slightest internal energy movement-where my body experiences a slight shift almost subtle- to the most extreme internal energy movement-where my body experiences a hot flash from my head to toe, my voice gets really loud and within that movement not realizing that this is a mind defense mechanism that in fact plays out in the superiority/inferiority patterns I allow in my life.

Thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to for not realizing that I am using the mind defense mechanism whenever I am not aware of how to handle a situation that will leave me feeling either in "fight or flight" scenario but from the perspective of words, where in "fight" I think I possess power over another (superior) as my voice gets louder and I become upset and angry and in "flight" my voice get really quiet, uncertain, frightful- and in both cases I am unable to communicate effectively with others.

When I catch myself reacting/using energy with my words in the mind defense mechanism, I stop, I breathe, bring myself together, if I have the time I assess the situation once I have calmed down and I search for a considerate way to respond within a scenario that will result in effective communication.

When I catch myself reacting/using energy with my words because I do not know how to respond effectively, I stop, I breathe, calm down, if needed I ask for help, if not, I assess the situation and see/look for a considerate approach. I try out different considerate approaches until I find the one that works best for the given situation.

When I catch myself reacting/using energy with my words, I stop, I breathe and within my considerate approach I use SOUND with my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment