Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 56- Procrastination Be Gone!

Continuing from Day 55- Exposing My Procrastination 




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make excuses and for those excuses to drive me into procrastinating.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to internally think that procrastination is something that everyone does so it makes it somehow OK and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become a victim of procrastination instead of investigating the reason why I chose to procrastinate.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to procrastinate because I do not know how to do a certain task, because I perceive a task to be too time consuming, because I imagine that I can do the task later thus giving my mind to have power over me via the excuses I use to make myself feel better and validate myself for accepting to procrastinate.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to procrastinate because I perceive a task to be boring so I avoid it at all cost until it pushes to be done and then I have little to no time to complete the task and within that constricting time period I experience myself angry, irritated, agitated as if the task itself is to blame for me having to rush and do a poor job at completing the task.

Whenever I experience a task to be boring, time consuming, thinking about how I will do it, rather than doing it in fact, not knowing how to do a task so I give up on it, I commit myself to stop, breathe and bring myself back to here together with the task at hand, I investigate the experience as to why I am looking to avoid the task, I do self forgiveness regarding my internal reaction towards the specific task.

I commit myself to stop/delete my experiences towards tasks that drive me to procrastinate, and by bring ing myself back here together with the task I commit myself to slow myself down so that I am able to look at the specific task and do it/complete in fact.

I commit myself to start seeing/distinguishing when a task really does require to be completed at a later time and when it is a point that arises within me with a particular energy charge/experience towards the task that will drive me to begin procrastinating- and within that moment I need to be absolutely clear of reactions in order to make a clear/self directive decision regarding the specific task and what is required within common sense to be done for that particular moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment