Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day 63- Dependence on Others- It's Written In the Stars (part 2)

This blog is a continuation of the previous blog Day 62- Dependence on Others- Indecisiveness (part 1)


This blog will look at the idea of defining oneself to zodiac's signs (any kind of astrology) and predictions in general. This follows the chat I had with Sunette Spies-

Sunette Spies: Yes, look - the zodiac signs was part of the preprogramming, so humans who aligned their mind / themselves to a zodiac sign - would still walk the consequence of defining oneself according to that - but, one will find indecisiveness exist in all humans to some degree or another 'indecisiveness' and then support self to change it.

I forgive myself to accepting and allowing myself to give my destiny, will power, self definition and decision making in the hands of a "higher" Power of the unknown that somehow has my destiny written down and I must obey by this definition, destiny thus giving up my power and expression in the name of what has been "written in the stars".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to not realize that what's been "written in the stars" has been my acceptance of my programming, character definition and thus I and I ONLY have the power to change myself, to move myself to walk out of the pre programming I have blindly allowed and accepted through time to become me into the physical expression of me where I write my own Desteni and define who I am within every moment of breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use this pre-programming as my guidance of who I should be, how I should be and what can happen to me or what should happen to me according to a "written path by the stars".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use my pre-programming as an excuse not to change and say that "Based on my zodiac sign I am indecisive, and I cannot be any other way because that is what it says about me", instead of standing up and stepping out of the program I define who I am to be by.

Thus I commit myself to no longer be a "zodiac sign", a "message written in the sky",  a certain character/personality/program that defines who I am and how I behave and what actions I do or do not take.

I commit myself to step out my pre-programmed design so that I can emerge, be, move, express as me, I commit myself in walking the point of indecisiveness because I see/realize/understand that it is a trait I have allowed and accepted to drive my life and the decisions I make or don't make -that is without common sense and that does not support me or others and the physical existence thus it is not in oness and equality.

When I am faced with a situation where I see myself as being indecisive, I stop, I breath and say to myself" I am just playing out a programmed character and I will not allow myself to exist any longer as this character". I will assess the situation and respond accordingly. I am not defined by a zodiac sign.

I thus commit myself to use the zodiac sign information as a way of seeing/realizing/understanding my accepted programming so that I can understand where my mind is coming from and thus be able to stand up and change me, transcend the points I am faced with and allow self expression to emerge, because ONLY I have the will and power to do so self honestly.

  

1 comment: