Saturday, September 6, 2014

Day 75- Time Management Self Forgiveness

Continuing from previous blog Day 74- Time Management: Responsibilities and Resistances 



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to follow through with resistance towards certain activities that involve physical doing- activities that I may not enjoy or do enjoy but say I don't have time to do them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to remain in my mind in only thinking about how I will/should do something but then don't put the physical effort to do it- within that I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get upset and react towards my "not doing the activity" but remaining in my head which has had the outcome of getting me irritated which I then take on others around me with an attitude as if everyone is bothering me to do something for them, when I have not done my responsibility/my part within walking my process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame others around me for not being able to manage my time effectively, within this I realize that I am solely responsible for my actions and thus it is no one else's fault that I have not been effective at managing my time.

I forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing to push myself through times where I have resistance towards certain activities making excuses that I will do it later, or now it is not the right time- just so that I can get away from doing the certain activity- within this I forgive myself for NOT realizing that it is those times of resistance that I experience that I fuck myself over in my process- those special points where my mind will talk me out of doing something I have found to be an important point within process and by talking myself out of it I don't progress forward to establishing self discipline, living and applying myself in real physical time.

I forgive myself for NOT allowing myself to realize that it is the physical application of myself in the activities that will provide practice and support and opening up to other points, thus all I have to do is "JUST DO IT" and not ponder on when I am going to start.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make the START of an activity so hard, when in reality it is very easy- it simply requires to stand up and do it. For example with writing- instead of thinking about how I am going to be writing, where I will be more comfortable to do it LATER...and so on I should just sit down and start on writing and see what opens up in that moment.

I now realize how easy it is to start something and that all this time my procrastination, avoidance has been an illusion of my mind to prevent me/ talk me out from moving forward- there is no need to drag anything around- there is simply doing it.

Once I get my starting point straight- it will clear up the actual time management that reflects on physical requirement.






No comments:

Post a Comment