Monday, January 26, 2015

Day- 91 Pregnancy Financial Responsibility (Part 3)


2. Money for another baby.

This one is a more valid reason, however I am looking at this from the perspective of having nice things rather than looking this from the perspective of do I actually have enough to invest money for the physical security of another baby.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place value on money as a luxury items instead of the possibility of another life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to chose self interest as a justification to why I should not have another child and spend-invest the money (if available) into the bringing up and support of another life.


So here it is to take into consideration that money are simply a tool, means of supporting oneself in the physical reality and the same way I support me, I should be able to support another life. Thus in reality if we look at our money situation we'd have to assess the totality our financial support vs debt. Of course one needs to consider living conditions from a practical perspective and within that setting up an effective environment for oneself and another. So from a financial perspective I'd say that my husband and I are still in the process of setting this environment, thus having another child at this time will be impractical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment