Monday, June 15, 2015

Day 110- Living "Waiting"

This is part of the series Living Words.

Waiting for me refers to not wanting to do something, so I wait until the last minute or if it really does not need to be done I wait until something does need to be done as if the last moment of something is the push I need to do it. In this aspect I can also look at the word procrastination.
Thus with redefining the word wait and how I want to live it I want to transform “waiting” to a self direction and practicality.

Some ways to sound out the word waiting:
-weighting (as something being light or heavy)
-w- eight (number 8)
-ate (as something being eaten)
-wait-late

Redefinition: Waiting- the self honest action/responding/decision of seeing when to be patient and when to direct/move myself towards a goal in relation to something that needs/has to be done from a practical perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment