Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 116- Living "Unpredictable/Change"


This is part of the series “Living Words"

When something is unpredictable it can cause distortion to the usual routine/way of doing things. As someone who likes my day to be organized so that I know what to expect and direct myself- unpredictability can be irritating because that means I have to alter how/when I do something according to the “new plan/situation”.
When looking at the word unpredictable- I can relate it to change, because change is unpredictable and also change is the only constant thing since every moment is a changing moment- life- nothing ever remains the same as it adjusts to suit the moment. Thus, within that I realize that unpredictable is actually something that occurs in every moment and I need to be the one that adjusts to the situation in accordance to the change.

Some ways to sound out unpredictable:
- can't think of any


Redefinition: Unpredictable: moments of changes that I cannot predict but I can adjust to accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment