Friday, August 28, 2015

Day 118- Living "Money"

This is part of the series "Living Words"

With this word, it is really about looking at the relationship I have to the word money. Growing up I saw money as “evil” or not that important because it brought materialistic stuff and within that period of time I was into spirituality. Walking my process with Desteni changed my outlook completely because I realized that we have made money our GOD and that is not in a good way- it is in an abusive way, however it was not the money that was “evil”, but rather the system that was designed to use money which= US (people). So as a participant within the system there is no way out but through changing our relationship to money-which means changing the system we have designed to one that supports US(life).

Some ways to sound out the word money:
-mun-ey
-m-ONE-y

Redefinition: Money: Means of exchange of goods/services/labor (variables) and the relationship of those variables need to be adjusted accordingly to match the means, as such money should be available to everyone at an equal level of supporting one to live life and not survive life.


No comments:

Post a Comment