Saturday, October 31, 2015

Day 129- Living "Useless"

This is part of the series “Living Words"

My experience with this word is a negative one. Whenever I have been called “useless” I have taken it personally as in I was not good enough to do the task. So here I am going to look at the word “useless” from a practical perspective by removing the negative feeling I have attached to the word and simply looking at the word for what it is.

Some ways to sound out the word useless:

-use-less (to use less)
-useless is the opposite of useful (use a lot to the full potential) thus useless is use less or not to the full potential-thus not as effective as using something to the full potential.



Redefinition: Useless: When I am unable at the moment to assist/do a task based on the environmental circumstances then I am useless for that particular task for that particular moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment