Monday, November 30, 2015

Day 133- Living "Body"

This is part of the series “Living Words"
There is an EQAFE interview however I don't remember which one- that talks about the body and how we compare others to our own bodies and how we judge our bodies in comparison to other's bodies. In the interview it was explained that people focus on certain body parts and built an emotional/mind relationship with them and begin to judge/compare themselves to others. So as a practice to remove judgments/comparisons- it was suggested to look at the body as a whole (its function) and not just pieces of it (certain attached emotions/definitions). I walked this point a long time ago so here I am going to simply give a simple definition of the word body.

Some ways to sound out the word body:
-can't think of any



Redefinition: Body: The physical expression/composition of myself that is here to support me being in the psychical world.

1 comment: