Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Day 134- Living "Determination"

This is part of the series “Living Words"
I think that this is a word I have barely lived in my life as I tend to give up easy when something is not going my way. So I need to incorporate this word into my life and start living it so that I can accomplish goals and not give up but look for different ways and be determined.

Some ways to sound out determination:

-deter-mind-nation (as in deteriorating the mind)
-deter-mind-nation (as in discouraging the mind)
-de-termination (as in destroying something- so with the de in front would be not destroying something)



Redefinition: Determination: Not giving up but be willing and having a firm decision to look into different ways to accomplish something I start with self awareness and consideration of self and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment