Monday, February 29, 2016

Day 143- Living "Cleaning"

This is part of the series “Living Words"
In the past my problem with cleaning has been that of “fairness”. I felt that everyone living with me should be equally responsible for cleaning and maintaining a clean surroundings, however it was not in consideration of each person individually. So when I am looking at the word cleaning, and living the word cleaning I want to live it in fairness/equality and consideration within the equation of the people involved and what needs to be cleaned/maintained. In a different perspective cleaning can be “OCD”- so within this I don't want to be obsessed with cleaning as that is a polarity to not cleaning at all- so I am going to simplify the definition of cleaning

Some ways to sound out the word clean:
- c-lean (as movement into a slope)



Redefinition: Cleaning: The practical action/movement of maintaining the physical environment in relation to supporting myself and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment