Monday, February 29, 2016

Day 144- Living "Self Responsibility"

This is part of the series “Living Words"
What does it mean to be responsible? An example I can think of is when someone asks me to do something, to accept a job that has certain assigned responsibilities that I have to complete through my agreement/acceptance to do the job. So what does it mean when someone says they are a responsible person?

Some ways to sound out the word responsibility:

-response-ability (the ability to a response/respond)
-response-I-bility (I am in response/ in the ability to respond)



Redefinition: Responsibility: The ability to respond to a situation without reacting with emotions/ feelings but responding with practicality and common sense- thus this word becomes "self-responsibility". 

No comments:

Post a Comment