Thursday, March 31, 2016

Day 146- What Does It Mean to Live? What is the meaning of Life?

This is part of the series “Living Words"
As I have been walking my process of redefining words I decided to look at the word "live" and I came up with the following:

It is a word that I have lived externally in separation of myself - like if I don't Feel 'movement' but feel stagnant I feel like I'm not living. And I get irritated with myself and then depressed as if it's out of my hands to do something about it.
Another thing that pops up is life style as in how am I living, what am I doing with my time?
Also I have looked at "living" in relation to "death" (will be writing separately about this one) and how both "live/life and death" are about creation/movement of myself.
So there are several dimensions when looking at this word but creation and movement are the main ones that come up for me.

So what does it mean to live? What is the meaning of Life?- It is moments/ chances/ opportunities that constantly shift, move, change and I need to be able to move/ live the moments by being a point of stability and living choices/ decisions in alignment with life/physical. To Live is the movement of me, creating me, directing me. It is giving myself a purpose to become my upmost potential and stand as an example/support for others.

So this is my overview of the word Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment