Thursday, March 31, 2016

Day 147- Symbolic Death

This is part of the series “Living Words"

In my last post I looked at the word Live/Life. Here I will look at Death from a symbolic perspective.

When people talk about death it usually reflects an emotion of sadness because something we enjoyed is over, however death can be seen as a new beginning- as everything has a beginning and an end within this world. It does not have to be a depressing experience-it just means transition from one period of time to another and if we move in alignment with the physical "death' can be something refreshing. It can mean new creation. It can mean stopping a pattern that was not supportive and creating one that is supportive. It can mean rebirthing self. If I had to use one word to describe "death" it would be self change.

Death (in the symbolic sense)- letting go/transitioning from an old cycle and self changing/birthing into a new cycle. Letting go of patterns in my life that have been not supportive or aligned with the physical and creating patterns in my life that are supportive /alined with the physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment