Thursday, March 31, 2016

Day 149- Living "Rejection"

This is part of the series “Living Words"
Rejection can feel bad/embarrassing or like I've done something wrong. Rejection is when someone does not approve of me/what I have to say/do. So within the word rejection there is a lot of negative polarity charges within the experience of being rejected. But with Desteni I have learned to not take rejection personally because everyone is walking their process and within that a rejection can become a reflection/ or a feed back to self.

Some ways to sound out rejection:

-re-jection (as in injection that is not accepted)
-r -Ijection r-Ejection(as in throwing myself)


Redefinition: Rejection: An opportunity to self reflect and try out different approaches without taking things personally.


No comments:

Post a Comment