Saturday, April 30, 2016

Day 150- Living "Vulnerability"

This is part of the series “Living Words"
The way I have been living vulnerability is by defining this word as softness/weakness and being gullible. There have been many times where I have been vulnerable and been tricked and there have been times where I have attached self victimization as being vulnerable. What I have come to realize is that I see myself as being vulnerable when I do not know how to address/approach/respond to a situation/event/problem. So today I want to open a different approach/definition to vulnerability. I want to live vulnerability as being open and self trust to be open with myself and others.

Ways to define vulnerability:

-vulne-irrability
-vulner- ability
-vulner (from Latin means hurt, wound, injure, fear)

Redefinition of Vulnerability: The ability to be open towards self and others through self trust (not putting a guard where I am afraid of being hurt but rather stay open towards opportunities and taking chances with awareness of people and situations). 

No comments:

Post a Comment