Saturday, April 30, 2016

Day 153- Living "Competition"

This is part of the series “Living Words"
Competition is something that I have not being aligned with for along time-mostly because it makes people go crazy and do stupid stuff but also because I never win in competitions. I also see competition as non productive because people would fight over a “final prize” which is the only motivator for someone to compete over something. I still don't see competition as something practical (being the best/winning/fighting), however exploring the word and perspectives I can assign the word competition a practical meaning.

Some ways to sound out the word competition:

-com-petition (to petition something)
-com- petit (small)
-com-pet-it (as petting an animal)

Redefinition: Competition: An activity for fun without taking things personality and at the end combining ideas to work together and learning from others' practical ways of doing things- SHARING.


1 comment: