Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Day 156- Living "Alignment"

This is part of the series “Living Words"

Alignment has never been part of my vocabulary, however the more I educate myself with Desteni, I keep hearing this word so I took notice of it and I find it very important to my process. I see that a lot of process has to do with alignment or realignment of decisions in my everyday life. So here I can say that I first must accept that I am not in alignment with something when it does not work, thus investigating and finding a solution through seeing where I need to align in relation to the situations/decisions.

Ways to sound out alignment:
- in-line-ment
- a-light-ment
-enlightenment

Redefinition of Alignment: The process of getting myself in line (process of change and adjustment) with the principles of common sense, self honesty, considering what is best for all and thus aligning self in relation to those principles through self investigation, self forgiveness and corrective application.




No comments:

Post a Comment