Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Day 157- Living "Humble"

This is part of the series “Living Words"

The way I have lived the word humble has been in the form of suppression- when I would want to voice myself out but depending on the situation I did not want to be center of attention, or start a conflict/ argument thus humbly kept things to myself while in my mind there is a storm of emotional back chat. On the other hand I am not advocating that instead I should blow up my emotions out thus the solution to being humble is to be redefined.

Ways to sound out humble:
-humble (sounds like bumble- bumble bee)
-hum (as in humming to oneself in silence)
-hum-able (the ability to humble)



Redefinition of Humble: Being considerate of others by placing myself in the "shoes of others" when they are not at the same level of understanding and choosing my words of sharing/speaking with others in a way that it will be understandable and relatable for them within that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment