Thursday, June 30, 2016

Day 160- Living "Trust"

This is part of the series “Living Words"
Trust is a tricky word to redefine because it can be seen in many ways. Such as trusting others, trusting oneself, establishing trust with someone else or with self. When living trust through the mind it comes with emotional/experience attachments especially if people were let down many times or don't trust themselves to accomplish things. So an immediate response for an emotional attachment to trust is “disappointment”. So when looking at trust today I will redefine it to have one starting point and not carry the emotional attachments.

Some ways to sound out the word trust:
-thrust (as in pushing someone really hard)
-lust
-rust


Redefinition: Self Trust: Self Trust develops/emerges as one develops their self awareness and common sense through accepting a process of setting up principles for oneself that prove to be reliable thus they are trust worthy- which means that I trust myself to move within my physical in relation to whatever comes up because I will know I have walked a process of building trust within myself in relation to the given situation or person.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment