Saturday, December 31, 2016

Day 181- Self Forgiveness on Blaming My Environment

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place blame on my my environment.

I forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing myself to see that what I am experiencing is a reflection of myself and what I allow to exists and be in relation to myself/my process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing for my mind to position me in the state of loneliness and feeling like I don't have anyone of support when I myself refuse to support myself in moments of needing self support.

I forgive myself for blaming my environment by not seeing how my environment can be supporting me in my process because I have a special believe of how my environment should be and expect it to magically be the way I would like it to be and think it would be supportive, BUT ignoring the fact that what I envision is something that I have to build/create and nurture through self motivation, through searching and investigating ways to create what I envision for myself.

I commit myself to push through the my experience of being stuck.

I commit myself to see what in my live is supportive and a “blessing in disguise”.

I commit myself to stop blaming my environment and to rather see how I can create/build what I envision for myself with step by step goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment