Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Day 185- I am Grateful for DESTENI

I am grateful for the existence of DESTENI and for having the opportunity to walk with this group of people because I have learned so much about life itself throughout my years of being part of this group. I am grateful for my personal buddy whom I speak to every week and I share and work on solutions with to better my life, to appreciate my life. I am grateful that I have opened myself to make DESTENI part of my family (even if it is not by blood relation). I am grateful that I can come up on the VIBER chat platform and share anything I am walking with the group and I will always receive support and assistance one way or another. I am grateful that I can also offer my support and assistance when someone else is in need. I am grateful that I have chosen to be part of the DESTENI group and no matter what I have not given up on myself, on my process even when I am at my lowest points of mind experiences that say: "Give up, it is easier to walk "blindfolded"." I am grateful that I have been introduced to the tools of self investigation, self forgiveness, self corrective application and self commitment. Without those tools process is much harder to walk life. I am grateful that I have given myself the opportunity to apply the tools and realize/see for myself the effectiveness it has on myself and other's lives (who are using the tools as well). I am grateful that I have given myself the chance/opportunity to be part of the DESTENI group and to meet awesome people who have the same vision for respecting life in the physical. I am a better version of myself and continue to shape myself every day because of the existence of DESTENI. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment