Thursday, March 30, 2017

Day 188- I am Grateful for Financial Stability in My life

The time for my second little one is almost here, and I am glad that I am able to take off work for the time that I need without having to worry about meeting ends or feeling pressured to go back to work as soon as possible. I realize that the position I am in is supportive thanks to my husband even if I don't show it or talk about it much. I realize that within our current system there are many mothers or mothers to be out there that may not have the needed financial support to be able to take off work and focus on the baby/their children for as much as they would like to or need to.
I realize that this is an opportunity for me to review my direction as to what I want to focus on regarding work and at the same time relax and adjust to the beginning stages of motherhood again. Thus I commit myself to exploring options for work as well as using this time to meet with other parents/mothers and make new connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment