Friday, March 31, 2017

Day 190-Preparing For Birth


With the second baby delivery being right around the corner I have been surprisingly calm. This may be because I sort of already know what to expect as well as because I walked Self Forgiveness on the point of fear of giving birth because of the experience I had giving birth to my first one. This time around I have prepared all the essential points to expecting a baby and I am actually proud of myself. Also I have been walking this pregnancy in a more self directed manner and because of that I can see that it is a point of self empowerment for my process. And I intend to continue walking this way when the baby is born- by using my past mistakes and walk them into correction when it comes to tips in taking care of a baby and walking the process of a “new” mother all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment