Thursday, June 29, 2017

Day 193- Taking My stand on Vaccines

Disclamer: I am not in the medical profession and my knowledge of the medical field is general to that which I have come across in reading/watching, thus my blog reflects my own investigation/observation within the topic of vaccines with the starting point of wanting to learn and form my own understanding based on the information that is out there reflecting both sides of the matter.  
P.S. My husband is not part of my investigation as he has his mind set up on one side of the matter- vaccines are a must and that science behind this matter is settled and we do as a family vaccinate our children even if we disagree on the topic of vaccines.

I first began questioning the matter of vaccines when I was pregnant with my first son. By that time the other side of the matter had flourished into existence and like any concerned parent I began to question the validity of vaccines, however I never really formed my own understanding and I was in constant scare every time I took my son to get vaccinated. Luckily he had no adverse reactions.

So if somebody came to me today and asked me what I think of vaccines or where I stand on the matter? This will be my answer to them.

I am neither pro-vax nor anti-vax. I will not lean towards either side of the matter in a radical way. I have read so many comments of both sides of the matter, and the most hateful and one sided are those of defensive pro-vax people. They will go and call people that are anti-vax crazy and "killing" their children and that they should never had had children if they are not going to vaccinate,....Nasty comments!
I understand how vaccines work and I can say that in general it is a great invention, at least in its purpose, however I will not agree that they are safe for everyone. Some people should not be vaccinated and I am not talking about the elderly or sick. I am talking about healthy developing children that do have an adverse reaction and parents never know until it is too late, until they have already been vaccinated and their child has a reaction like a seizure, very high temperature, horrible rashes, need to be hospitalized and brain damage (just read/watch people's personal stories, people who need to go through that pain and suffering for their child and the guilt of being bullied into vaccination).

It is up to the medical field to do the research and create a test that will check what child is ok for vaccination and what child is not. There should be a test done to every infant that tests for reactions to ingredients in vaccines as well as how their body can handle a vaccine. Every person's body is different and processes toxins differently and if the body is not capable of ridding of specific toxin then it will react. Vaccines are not "one size fits all". I do think that majority of the population do not have advise reactions but their immune system could be compromised in one way or another. My oldest son has a weak spot for ear infections when he was a toddler it never failed that he got an ear infection following vaccinations after he was 10 months or so. Always on antibiotics.....thankfully there are things to detox the body and boost the immune system. Thankfully his body has been able to handle vaccines the "normal" way. But that is not the case for everyone, there is a % (and I am not sure what that is since I do not trust CDC 100%) out of the children who do have adverse reactions and if it was not for people who have shared their tragic stories people would never had questioned the safety of vaccines. My heart goes out to the people who have had to share a tragic story. I would never wish upon a parent to have to experience the pain of vaccine injury, even to those parents who are so strongly pro-vax and are bullying others who disagree.

I think that every parent has the responsibility to investigate the topic of vaccines for themselves and make an inform decision about their child. No parent should be bullied into vaccinating, and even though this is a national matter of protecting people from deceases it is also a personal matter UNTIL vaccines are 100% safe and not another tragic story ever has to be shared. Only then will I agree that YES- lets vaccinate everyone. Until then I stand that this is a parent's choice, because WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR VACCINE INJURED CHILD? Not the CDC for sure! However they will MAYBE compensate you via VAERS (specifically designed to compensate vaccine injured children through the vaccine court)

I partly do think there is a conspiracy when it comes to vaccines. I do think that is because of BIG Pharma and money. Why? Because the society/money system we live in is known to be corrupted so even those scientist that present their peer reviewed articles cannot be 100% trusted. I will never know who stuck money into who's pocket to twist results. There have been whistleblowers. Until there is no such drive for corruption, I will never 100% trust CDC, FDA, and whatever other organization governs our personal lives with the pretense that they care what is best for the people.

I also think that homeopathy needs to become part of modern medical science. I recently found out that there are homeopathic vaccines. I don't know much of the topic yet, however why is this not discussed. If those vaccines are safer than the conventional than they should be part of the investigation towards bettering vaccines. I am a person who strongly stands with alternative medicine to work with conventional.

So my children do get vaccines however I am cautious, I am aware to look for signs of even the slightest reactions, I am aware to read the insert packet so if an reaction did occur I will know that is is caused by the vaccine. I pay close attention to behavior in my children post vaccines to make sure there is no change, and I have researched methods for detoxing the body and boosting the immune system prior and following vaccines. I make sure that my child is healthy before vaccinations as I would never agree to vaccinate my sick child. My children DO NOT get the flu shot EVER. And no way in hell can you convince me to give 8 vaccines at once as some of the tragic stories I read/watched. I understand the body needs time to process vaccines.

And that is where I stand on vaccines however my investigation is always on going. I want to keep up with this topic and keep myself informed. "Science is settled" is not a good answer for me. It is not settled until there is 100% safety when it comes to vaccines. They will have to keep researching and change ingredients, make them safe, maybe take and learn from homeopathic medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment